- This event has passed.
Super Mario Bash
October 22 @ 6:00 pm - October 23 @ 1:00 am
COME PARTY WITH US!
- Rotating DJs: DJ Geeshmuney and more!
- Dance floor
- Free Nintendo Switch gaming
- Costumes encouraged, best costume wins a special prize (TBA)
- Mario themed cocktails
- Red Bull cocktail bar and full-service bar
- Free PC gaming with games like Fall Guys, Warzone, 2K, Madden, Fortnite and more! Bringing your own controllers is encouraged- Ultimate ticket
- Mario Kart competition $500 prize!! (prize pool contingent on ticket sales) – Penultimate & Ultimate tickets | Rules at the bottom of the page
Note: This event will be +18 after 9PM
Tickets (PURCHASE BELOW)
- $15- Standard
- Standard entry!
- $30- Penultimate
- This ticket includes a Mario Kart entry (starts at 6PM)
- $40- Ultimate
- This ticket includes free PC gaming all night and a Mario Kart entry (starts at 6PM)
*ALL sales are final*
MARIO KART TOURNAMENT
Check-in begins at 6pm!
Versus Custom Race Style: There will be 4 participants at each switch area. Each player will choose a track to race on. Every switch group must report the 4 tracks to a tournament representative. In the event that there is a tie, the group must notify a tournament representative and a fifth race will be played out. The fifth track will be decided randomly by the event coordinator.
Depending on the amount of tournament entrants, either the first place player or the top two players of each switch group will move on to the next round.
The Final Round will consist of the top four players in the tournament. There will be a total of 3 custom race tracks that will be revealed to the final players. We’ll give you a hint– Rainbow Road is one of them!
Smart steering: off
• Switch Pro controllers
• Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons (We have a limited amount of Joy-Cons available for rent, free of charge!)
• GameCube (We cannot guarantee a GameCube adapter at each station so if this is your preferred controller, please try to bring your own)
A game ends when all players have completed a race, or time runs out, which ever happens first.